Sunday, June 3, 2007

Get Slim While You Sleep - Review



"Amazing New Discovery, Guarantees Weight-Loss, Eliminates Dieting... And Can slash Up To 29 Pounds Of Embarrasing Fat From Your Body Almost Overnight - Without Wasting 1 Minute Of your Day!"


"35 pounds lost in 16 weeks..."

"Thank you for making such an amazing product. I have been listening to my "Get Slim While You Sleep" every night since Christmas. I have never been a great dieter and over the years the weight has crept on. The audio has changed my way of thinking, no pills, shakes or expensive foods and gyms.

I eat healthy normal small meals, three times a day. I am disciplined thanks to "Get Slim While You Sleep". However other things have changed I want to get out there and walk, drink more water and I seemed to be focused on losing my weight.

The weight-loss is not overnight. (Good, I didn't want saggy baggy skin) I sleep a lot better, I wake with energy and I no longer feel sluggish.

In 16 weeks I have lost 35 pounds. Now at my goal weight I still listen to you every night to keep me motivated and on the right track. What a great product. Thank you Get Slim While You Sleep for giving me my old self back again. No saggy baggy skin just me looking beautiful.

I have recommended your product to my friends as I think you treat the whole person not just what goes into our mouths. Thank you so much."

- Su Morgan Auckland, New Zealand

No comments: